- 350 gr pumpkin
- 150 ml coconut milk
- 80 gr glutinous rice balls
- 80 gr tapioca pearl
- 40 gr rock sugar
- 600 ml water
- Step 1: Peel, seed and dice the pumpkin.
- Step 2: Bring a pot of water to boil. Add tapioca pearl and cook for 5 minutes. Keep stirring while cooking. Remove from heat. Cover the lid and let it rest for 5 minutes or until the tapioca is clear. Transfer to cold water, drain and set aside.
- Step 3: Bring another pot of water to boil. Add glutinous rice balls and cook until floated. Transfer to cold water and set aside.
- Step 4: Bring 600mL water to boil. Add pumpkin, rock sugar and cook for 20 minutes or until soft. Blend until smooth.
- Step 5: Add coconut milk, tapioca pearl, glutinous rice balls and mix well. Cook for 1-2 minutes and ready to serve.
Look so delicious, right?
Source: Day day cook