- 10 gr agar strips
- Any fruits you want (you can choose pineapple, strawberries and kiwi)
- 02 tbsp lemon juice
- 80 gr sugar
- 300 ml water
- Ball mold
- Step 1: Bring the water to boil. Add sugar and stir to melt. Add agar and stir to melt. Add lemon juice and mix well. Remove from heat, set aside and let cool.
- Step 2: Cut the fruit into 1cm cubes.
- Step 3: Put the fruit in sphere molds and pour the agar solution into the molds.
- Step 4: Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Remove from the mold and ready to serve.
Source: Kenh14.vn, Day day cook