- 125 g dark chocolate
- 75 ml coconut milk (or fresh milk)
- 5 g coconut oil
- 30 ml corn syrup (or honey)
- 40 ml wine
- 60 g beetroot powder (or make your own by cutting thin, dried beetroot outside and bring powdered)
- Step 1: Add chocolate in a bowl set over a pot of boiling water on the stove so that water can not touch the bottom of the bowl. When the chocolate melts, then spoon stir.
- Step 2: Warm coconut milk (or fresh milk) with a low heat then turn off the stove
- Step 3: Mix coconut milk (or fresh milk) has just boiled with chocolate, add little coconut oil, corn syrup (or honey) and wine. To cool the mixture and place in the box, put it to refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Step 4: When the chocolate curd, you put them into tiny pieces and balls it, rolling over beetroot powder is done!
Decorate it and enjoy!! !