- 02 logs of egg tofu
- 10 pcs shrimp
- 01 tbsp dried shrimp
- 02 tsp ground white pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Chopped green onion
- Step 1: Soak the dried shrimps for 30 minutes and chop. Reserve some for decoration.
- Step 2: Devein the shrimps and chop.
- Step 3: Add dried shrimps, ground white pepper and salt.
- Step 4: Slice the egg tofu and place on a plate.
- Step 5: Place the shrimp mixture on top.
- Step 6: Put the whole dried shrimps on top.
- Step 7: Steam over boiling water for 5 minutes on high heat. Reduce to medium heat and steam for another 3-5 minutes.
- Step 8: Sprinkle the green onion on top.
Ready to serve!
Source: Day day cook