· 300gr Pumpkin flower
· 200gr Featherback
· Dills, Green Onion, Pepper, Salt, Seasoning
· 1 bowl of fish bone’s soup
· Featherback stuffed with dills, green onion, seasoning and pepper. Pumpkin flower cut down the stigma and clean it.
· Make a small featherback’s ball, remember you should spread little bit cooking oil to avoid the meat of this stick to your hands.
· Put featherback’s ball into pumpkin flower
· Boiled a water pot, when it boiling, put the pumpkin flower to the pot and wait until it well.
Finally, decorate your dish and enjoy it!