- Ground pork: 150 gr
- 1 Zucchini
- 4 Wood ear mushrooms
- 1 dried onions
- 2 Spring onions
- Spices: pepper, salt, seasoning salt, oil
- After Wood ear mushrooms soaked, remove stalks, wash and chop. Marinated ground pork with mushrooms and 1 tablespoon fish sauce, 1 small minced onions.
- Peel zucchini, cut into round pieces about 1- 1.5 cm thick. Use a knife to cut away the inside and rinse.
- Stuff marinated meat into pieces of zucchini.
- Sauté onions with a little oil, pour water into the pot just enough to eat and wait till boiled. When boiled, add all the stuffed zucchini and add all the spices to taste.
- When the pieces of zucchini are almost cooked, add the finely chopped spring onion and turn kitchen off.