- 200 gr digestive biscuits
- 100 gr unsalted butter
- 400 gr cream cheese
- 50 gr sour cream
- 150 gr sugar
- 03 eggs
- 05 gr vanilla extract
- Step 1: Smash the digestives in a bag with a rolling pin until they become fine crumbs. Alternatively you can use a food processor.
- Step 2: Pour in a bowl and combine with the melted butter.
- Step 3: Distribute the biscuit base evenly into a greased cupcake tray. Each tray should be ¼ full with the biscuit base. Bake for 10 minutes with temperature 180C
- Step 4: Prepare the cheesecake filling by whipping the cream cheese and sour cream together. Whisk in the sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- Step 5: Remove cupcake tray from the oven and top each biscuit base with the filling. Bake for 18 minutes and then allow to cool.
- Step 6: For the crème brûlée topping, scatter on a teaspoon of sugar over each cheesecake. Ensure the sugar is evening distributed and any excess is knocked off. Using a blow torch, carefully melt the sugar using swirling motions until bubbling and caramelized. Leave to cool for 2 minutes for the sugar to cool and harden.