- 300 gr chicken thigh meat
- 100 gr kimchi
- 4 clove of garlic
- 30 ml Korean BBQ sauce
- Aluminium foil
- Plastic wrap
- Step 1: Clean and butterfly the chicken, slightly pound the chicken.
- Step 2: Marinate the chicken with salt and garlic for 15 minutes.
- Step 3: Place the foil and then the plastic wrap on the surface area. Layer the chicken on top.
- Step 4: Place kimchi in the middle. Wrap with the plastic wrap and foil. Roll until secure and firm. Steam for 15-20 minutes.
- Step 5: Remove the plastic wrap and foil. In a pan, add some oil on medium heat. Add chicken roll and sear until golden brown.
- Step 6: Brush the roll with Korean BBQ sauce and sear for 1 minute. Ready to serve.