- 02 strips pork belly
- 02 half – boiled eggs
- 65 ml soy sauce
- 20 gr sugar
- 40 gr Mirin wine (or white wine)
- 350 ml water
- 02 sliced garlic
- Ginger, chili pepper
- Step 1: Boil 65ml soy sauce, sugar, Mirin wine (or white wine), 350ml water, garlic, chili pepper and ginger in a pot. Separate 4 scoops of boiled seasoning by using a ladle.
- Step 2: Add 2 half-boiled eggs into chilled seasoning. Refrigerate for an hour. (Boil the egg for 6 minutes to make half-boiled egg)
- Step 3: Boil chilled seasoning and add 2 strips of pork belly. Cook until browned. Cut it into bite sized pieces.
- Step 4: Add seasoned pork belly on top of cooked rice. Add sliced onion, seasoned eggs, pre-made soy sauce and chives to finish off.