120 ml honey
01 lemon (yellow lemon)
120 ml water
- Step 1: Clean the ginger, then slice thin. Ginger has anti – inflammatory, antioxidant, antiviral and antibacterial. Thus, ginger soothes the throat and relieve cough.
- Step 2: With lemon, you should use a soft brush to clean and trim the rind.
- Step 3: Squeezed water of half a lemon. Lemon has a high vitamin C content should be useful in suppressing cough, against colds. It acts as a powerful antioxidant and immune system strengthening.
- Step 4: Add ginger, lemon peel in a pot with 120 ml water and boil with low heat about 5 minutes.
- Step 5: Just filter the water.
- Step 6: Next, you add lemon juice and honey into the ginger water and continue to boil for about 5 minutes.
Finally, you let it cool and then store in jars sealed! Each use, you only need 1 tablespoon syrup is enough. Each time user need 4 hours apart!