· 01 pineapple
· Some pieces of jackfruit
· 03 mangoes
· 01 small papaya
· 01 soursop
· Step 1: Pineapple peel, cut out the eyes, small slices
· Step 2: Remove jackfruit seeds, use hand to torn fibers.
· Step 3: Soursop peel, use hand to split it.
· Step 4: Papaya peel, remove seeds, small slices
· Step 5: Mango peel, small slices
· Step 6: Put pineapple to the boil, add ¼ small bowl of sugar, low heat in 30 minutes
· Step 7: Soursop peel, use hand to split it. Add jackfruit to the boil, add more water, and continue to boil in low heat about 20 minutes. Then add papaya, soursop, and mango to the boil.
· Step 8: Papaya peel, remove seeds, small slices Turn off the stove, wait until it cool. Add some ice and enjoy it!