SPICY MANGO CHICKEN WINGS
- 05 chicken wings
- 01 mango (small slices)
- 150 gr flour
- 40 gr chili powder
- 20 gr garlic powder
- 20 gr pepper
- 20 gr salt
- 03 chili peppers
- 02 garlic cloves
- 20 ml lime juice
- 40 ml honey
- Step 1: In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, chili powder, garlic powder, pepper, and salt.
- Step 2: Pat the chicken wings dry using a paper towel, then batter in flour mixture. Place chicken wings on a wire -acked baking sheet, and bake at 220ºC for 40 minutes, flipping halfway for even cooking.
- Step 3: In a food processor or blender, mix together the mango, chili peppers, garlic, and lime juice. Blend until fully combined. The mixture should be a bright orange vibrant color.
- Step 4: In a saucepan, combine honey with your mango mixture at medium heat. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until your sauce reaches a prefered consistency.
- Step 5: Fully coat your cooked wings in the sauce.
- Step 6: Then place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake at 450ºF/230ºC for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has slightly caramelized.