KOREAN SOYBEAN PASTE SOUP
- 150 gr sliced pork
- 80 gr enoki mushrooms
- 1000 ml water
- 03 tbsp Korean soybean paste
- 01 tbsp Korean chili sauce
- 01 Chinese zucchini
- 01 potato
- 01 onion
- 01 block of tofu
- 01 red chili pepper
- Green onion
- Step 1: Slice the potato, Chinese zucchini and red chili pepper. Dice the onion and tofu. Cut the green onion into sections. Rinse and remove the stem of enoki mushrooms and set aside.
- Step 2: In a pan, add some oil on medium heat. Add onion, red chili pepper, green onion and sauté until fragrant.
- Step 3: Add Chinese zucchini and potato. Sauté until fragrant.
- Step 4: Add water and bring to boil. Reduce to medium low heat and cook for 15 minutes.
- Step 5: Add Korean soybean paste and Korean chili paste. Mix well and bring to boil.
- Step 6: Add enoki mushrooms, tofu and sliced pork. Cook until done and ready to serve.
Let’s enjoy it! Wish you have a good meal!